Sometimes less is more. Achieve that fresh, natural, and youthful looking no makeup look with these easy and simple tips.
1. Exfoliate at least once a week to remove dead skin cells.
2. Hydrate your skin by applying moisturizer on face for a more radiant look.
3. Groom your eyebrows as this highlights your facial features. Fill in spots and don’t forget to brush them.
4. Conceal dark spots and facial blemishes.
5. Apply light foundation on face to create a more uniform complexion.
6. Accent your look by applying a translucent cheek blush.
7. Curl your lashes and define them by applying clear mascara for a subtle definition.
8. Finish it off by adding color to your look using a light pink gloss or balm or other neutral colored lip glosses for a more natural look.